University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Reporting Academic Dishonesty

Faculty members should file a Conduct Report through the VandalCARE system if they believe a student has broken the university's Student Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, instances of academic dishonesty, misuse of university resources or property and alcohol & other drug use.

Alcohol & Other Drugs

You should report instances illegal use, possession, or sale of prohibited drugs and/or alcohol which may include, but is not limited to:

  • The sale, use, or possession of illegal drugs
  • The sale or illegal possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages in facilities owned, leased, or operated by U of I and on campus grounds

Academic Integrity

You should report all instances of academic dishonesty so a central record of violations can be maintained. Instances of dishonesty include, but are not limited to:

  • Cheating - Plagiarism - Fabrication
  • Multiple Submissions
  • Misrepresentation of Academic Records
  • Unauthorized Collaboration/Collusion
  • Research Misconduct

Contact Us

Teaching & Learning Center Room 232

Mailing Address:
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 2431
Moscow, ID 83844-2431

Phone: 208-885-6757

Fax: 208-885-9494


Meet the Staff Map