For Faculty & Staff
By enrolling at the University of Idaho, students voluntarily accept responsibility for compliance with all university policies as well as local ordinances, state and federal laws. Each student shall be responsible for their conduct at all times from the time the university grants admission through the actual awarding of a degree.
You should file a Conduct Report if you believe a student has broken the university's Student Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, instances of academic dishonesty, misuse of university resources or property and alcohol & other drug use.
Alcohol & Other Drugs
You should report instances illegal use, possession, or sale of prohibited drugs and/or alcohol which may include, but is not limited to:
- The sale, use, or possession of illegal drugs
- The sale or illegal possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages in facilities owned, leased, or operated by U of I and on campus grounds
You should report all instances of academic dishonesty so a central record of violations can be maintained. Instances of dishonesty include, but are not limited to:
- Cheating - Plagiarism - Fabrication
- Multiple Submissions
- Misrepresentation of Academic Records
- Unauthorized Collaboration/Collusion
- Research Misconduct