There are many resources available on campus and in the community. The Office of the Dean of Students is here for you if you need guidance regarding issues of violence.
For general inquiries, contact the office by calling 208-885-6757 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Other On-Campus Resources
- Counseling & Testing Center | 208-885-6716
- Women's Center | 208-885-2777
- LGBTQA Office | 208-885-6583
- Student Health Services | 208-885-6693
- Vandal Health Education | 208-885-4146
Create the buildings blocks for a healthy future and find answers to tough questions regarding mental and physical well-being.
- Diversity & Human Rights | 208-885-4285
- Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse (ATVP) | 208-883-4357
If you need a confidential advocate to walk you through the process of getting you the help that you need regarding sexual assault, domestic violence or stalking, contact ATVP.
- Moscow Police Department | 208-882-2677
To report sexual assault or domestic violence, contact the Moscow police Department.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 800-656-HOPE
- Gritman Medical Center | 208-882-4511
Counseling & Testing Center
Offering a wide range of inclusive and respectful counseling services and resources.
Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse
Confidential advocates can get you the help you need regarding sexual assault, domestic violence or stalking.
Coordinator, Violence Prevention Programs
Dean of Students