In accordance with the university policy, we must archive official transcripts for all of our incoming students. We want to highlight this important step in your pre-arrival checklist so your transition to the University of Idaho College of Law will be a smooth one.
- Beginning Fall 2019, UI College of Law will no longer require entering students provide us with official undergraduate transcripts. We are now able to consider the official transcripts you provided to LSAC for your CAS report as our official transcripts.
- This does not include coursework completed after your final application was accepted or any transcripts not disclosed during your initial application.
- If you expect to receive an additional transcript after your law school application was accepted, you will need to provide an official transcript to the College of Law.
- Should you fail to timely submit any additional transcript(s) discovered during the application review to the Office of Admissions prior to July 1 you will not be allowed to register for classes.
- Transcripts sent to LSAC must include every undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended, whether or not you received a degree from that institution.
- If you graduated or otherwise completed course work in May or June, please make sure the transcript is final and reflects any degree earned.
- If you decide to have transcripts sent electronically, have them sent directly to email@example.com. You may also have them sent by traditional mail to:
University of Idaho College of Law
Attn: Office of Admissions
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2321
Moscow, ID 83844-2321