Ski & Snowboard Tuning and Other Equipment Repairs
The Rental Center is located in the University of Idaho Student Recreation Center (SRC). All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates, pick-up and drop-off days are free.
To check equipment availability, call 208-885-6170.
Includes old fashion wax, precision file base and side edges, base flattened, and filled with p-tex as needed for a wicked fast smooth finish | $35
**November Special** half priced tunes for the whole month of November | $17.50
Includes old fashion hot wax, precision file base and edges for super sharp edges| $25
Includes old fashion hot wax | $15
Binding adjustment & test (Salomon/Atomic/Look/Rossignol/Marker)| $15
Base weld for core shot | Starts at $10
Epoxy work | Starts at $10
other ski repair | By estimate
Starts at $40. Call to inquire about bindings we can mount. 208-885-6170
Anyone is welcome to rent equipment. Current U of I students receive a discount on all rentals with their VandalCard.
The U of I Rental Center is user-fee supported.
- All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates.
- No charge for pickup and return days (except for one-day rentals).
- Advance reservations accepted with payment at the rental center.
- Long-term daily rental prices are reduced 50 percent after Five days paid at regular rate.
- Equipment must be returned during regular business hours.
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund.
We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with rental credit.
Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Reservations can be made with full payment at the rental center.
Bring valid ID, and allow at least 15 minutes when picking up or returning equipment so staff can verify its condition.
Academic Rental Center Hours
Monday - Friday | 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Summer Rental Center Hours
Monday - Friday | 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Rental Center will be closed May 17 - 21, Memorial Day (May 31), June 5 - 13 for annual maintenance and July 3 - 5.