Clubs & Organizations
The Department of Student Involvement believes that student organizations and clubs are the backbone of campus activity. They connect students to interests and causes, create community, are laboratories of leadership, and are often what alumni look back on as their best times. Our camps is particularly vibrant with 200+ student organizations on campus! Check out our wide variety of clubs, ask to join, or start your own club.
Why Join a Student Organization
- You'll learn more about yourself.
- You'll find amazing people and discover new friendships.
- You'll develop important soft skills.
- You'll learn to work with and lead with a team.
- You'll get networking opportunities
- You'll learn how to engage with diverse groups of people.
- You'll get a break from your studies.
- You'll expand your resume.
- You'll give back to the community.
You'll have FUN!