Join the Street Team
Vandal Entertainment is the University of Idaho's student-run entertainment board. From student performances to comedians, magicians, and mentalists; daytime programming to late night events; and the biggest party of the year, Finals Fest - we are here to bring you the best entertainment on the Palouse!
About the Street Team
The role of VE Street Team is to serve as social influencers among peer groups to engage them in campus entertainment. Members will strategize, plan, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Monthly meetings to discuss marketing strategies for upcoming events
- Serve on one committee each semester (concerts, performing arts, daytime programs, late night programs, special events)
- Flyer, chalk, visit living groups, and participate in other guerrilla marketing strategies
- Attend VE events
- Encourage peers to attend VE events via social media and interpersonal contact
- Campus event planning knowledge and experience
- Marketing and promotions experience
- Complimentary VE shirt
- Incentives based on participation
Events and Marketing Coordinator
Student Union Building 302