Digital Sign Submission
The University of Idaho College of Engineering allows U of I colleges, departments and affiliates to submit pre-designed digital signage for display on screens across the engineering complex.
All submissions must have a connection to STEM and appeal to current engineering students. Submissions related to employment or health & wellbeing are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
3 day lead time is required to post digital signs.
- Dimensions: 4096 x 2160 pixels (4k, high res.)
- File type: JPG only (video not available)
- Adhere to U of I Visual Style Guidelines
- Overly pixelated images will not be accepted
STEP 1) Download Template
STEP 2) Add Your Graphics
- Open template in PowerPoint
- Right-click graphics > select Change Picture...
- Browse for your image replacement
STEP 3) Save as JPG
- In PowerPoint > File > Save As...
- Set Save as Type to JPEG File Interchange Format
- Click Save
- If there multiple slides, specify all or one slide.
Digital signage submissions must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All submissions must have a connection to science, technology, engineering or math and appeal to current engineering students. Submissions related to jobs, internships, health and wellbeing, or other messages intended to reach all U of I students are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- All submissions must clearly identify a U of I-affiliated organization, whether a student organization, college, department or program. Entities outside of U of I are allowed to submit items if there is an identifiable U of I partnership/sponsorship.
- Submissions may be rejected if the content is deemed inappropriate.
The College of Engineering reserves the right to refuse submissions at its discretion. Requests must be submitted three days before requested display date and follow the design guidelines mentioned above.
The College of Engineering has multiple digital screens on campus. Locations include:
- Janssen Engineering Building west entrance
- Janssen Engineering Building thinkTANK (JEB 126)
- Buchanan Engineering Laboratory – second and third floors
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.